where to alter shirt

x_xicecube

Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
I recently bought a branded working long-sleeve shirt online and after receiving I find it unfit-tingly big , where can I alter it in the west side
 

Otherside

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
I recently bought a branded working long-sleeve shirt online and after receiving I find it unfit-tingly big , where can I alter it in the west side

Westside nearest will be queensway level 4 or you may like to try Fuji tailor at Chinatown.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top