Where to buy authentic soccer Jerseys ?

xXboxXx

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
2,139
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am going over to thailand during the coming long-weekend.

Any idea where can I purchase authentic soccer jerseys ? and also whats the pricing like ?

I will be staying at Grande Centrepoint near Siam Paragon.

Thanks alot :)
 

mulderang

Master Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2000
Messages
3,005
Reaction score
0
there is a arsenal shop in cemtral world. forget whih floor just go ask ard. but price are x if u buying jersey. But there are other stuff like mug, towel and even kids wear. but no VAT refund.
 

xXboxXx

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
2,139
Reaction score
0
izit ..any idea where else sells soccer jersey ?

Btw I will popping by the nearby ManU(my bro's fanclub) football restaurant & bar too..any 1 been there ? is e food nice ?
 

jokerpoker81

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
5,724
Reaction score
89
ya it is very small

merchandise limited...thou it's funi to find arsenal brand of undergarment....

short sleeve shirt with arsenal gunner logo at left pocket looks nice thou....

125pf0n.jpg


8vt734.jpg


2vchncy.jpg
 
Last edited:

xXboxXx

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
2,139
Reaction score
0
Haha I was there on sat too.. the prices are exp and Central World itself is not very crowded..
 

jokerpoker81

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
5,724
Reaction score
89
Haha I was there on sat too.. the prices are exp and Central World itself is not very crowded..

central world, siam paragon etc still ok......wait till u see amarin plaza....i can almost count the number of ppl walking inside........

anyway, authentic jerseys almost same price as here rite? 80+ 90+ sgd.....so i see no pt buying.....bought 170thb argentina and brazil fake jerseys thou....haha....has messi and kaka names on it.....i didnt really want names, but they have no more blank jerseys at the chatuchak stall i visited...so bo bian.......
 
Last edited:

xXboxXx

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
2,139
Reaction score
0
Oh yeah I saw the fake jerseys at MBK. Overall nicely "made" , but the badge is quite badly done...
 

MennoVanen

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I have seen in central world. Go to 3rd floor near super sports store there are heaps of liverpool Manu and arsenal stores. i guess they are original.
 

xXboxXx

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
2,139
Reaction score
0
I have seen in central world. Go to 3rd floor near super sports store there are heaps of liverpool Manu and arsenal stores. i guess they are original.

I didnt really explore central world as I find the shops there very similar to what you see in Singapore. IIRC, its probably almost the same type of shops u see in Ion orchard. I walk in jalan jalan awhile nia then walk out liao :yawn:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top