Where to buy Iphone Non-camera

Sportster1

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello.

I know that there are iPhones in Singapore without cameras.
I am Russian, I want to buy iphone supported with no camera. Where lushe do?
or rear panel without window.

thank you
 

Sportster1

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
can someone tell me the seller on aliexpress.com, taobao.com.
I live in Russia.
ask for help in our forum.: Грустно:
 

cquey

Master Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
3,224
Reaction score
0
It's no longer for sale. Apple has blocked the sale of it last year
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top