Where to do I find this shoe

tang63

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
704
Reaction score
1
tumblr_m2hfpnEvxR1qa2j8co1_1280.jpg


They are actually German Army Trainers.

I know they look like Tiger shoes, but do u guys know where to find this shoe or any other similar looking ones?

:s12::s12:
 

tang63

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
704
Reaction score
1
This looks like something in Diamond Walker I've seen before..... :s8: Same colour even.

Diamond walker? I never even heard of such a brand before. Sounds too atas for me :s22:

Is there anything that sells this for less than 150?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top