Where to find disk restoration

CyberRoachie

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi all,
I have accidentally deleted a few gigs of my work on my striped raid disks, windows have removed theses files directly cause of the size.
Guess the only way is to get pro help to restore these files ? Would u know where I can find such services or better still if there are some self help tool I can buy.

Many thanks all.
Cheers,
Roachie
 

cjredmx

Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
Hi all,
I have accidentally deleted a few gigs of my work on my striped raid disks, windows have removed theses files directly cause of the size.
Guess the only way is to get pro help to restore these files ? Would u know where I can find such services or better still if there are some self help tool I can buy.

Many thanks all.
Cheers,
Roachie

But Data recovery costs a "BOMB".
 

Louisloo

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
811
Reaction score
0
But Data recovery costs a "BOMB".

Not necessary. There are different types of data recovery services.
It ranges from Deleted files, partition corruption, firmware damage and hardware damage.

For recovery of deleted files, this is quite a simple task for the data recovery company. The price should range from +/- S$380 to $880, depending on the amount of data and good state of your drive.

My favourite recommendation is Accplus Technologies as I find their prices reasonable and good service.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top