Where to get affordable briefcase

dodg3vip3r

Master Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
3,399
Reaction score
1
Hi guys, I know this topic has been discussed numerous times. I cant find the thread and that is why I created this thread. I am looking for a decent briefcase or document bag at a budget of $200 only. Does anyone here has any good recommendation for my budget range?

Tried looking at departmental stores such as Tangs and Taka but those ulu brands also can cost easily 400-500 bucks :eek:

PS: Please dont tell me pedro because their products are really bad and cannot last more than 1 year.
 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,525
Reaction score
3,164
Xpress.jpg
 

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
55,672
Reaction score
6,197
Hi guys, I know this topic has been discussed numerous times. I cant find the thread and that is why I created this thread. I am looking for a decent briefcase or document bag at a budget of $200 only. Does anyone here has any good recommendation for my budget range?

Tried looking at departmental stores such as Tangs and Taka but those ulu brands also can cost easily 400-500 bucks :eek:

PS: Please dont tell me pedro because their products are really bad and cannot last more than 1 year.

but i using pedro leh for abt 1.5years le still good.

i think is shoes la. their shoes cannot last. but bags and briefcase shd be fine
 

boysdontcryy

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2013
Messages
841
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I know this topic has been discussed numerous times. I cant find the thread and that is why I created this thread. I am looking for a decent briefcase or document bag at a budget of $200 only. Does anyone here has any good recommendation for my budget range?

Tried looking at departmental stores such as Tangs and Taka but those ulu brands also can cost easily 400-500 bucks :eek:

PS: Please dont tell me pedro because their products are really bad and cannot last more than 1 year.

If I were you, I'd wait for the Samsonite briefcases at Taka/Tangs to go on sale, and invest in one. I'd probably apportion slightly more cash for the briefcase -- better to get one you like and which will last than to get one you don't like as much.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top