Where to get replacement laptop battery?

nexxusdev

Reaction score
My Asus laptop's battery has been very weak for awhile, can't hold a charge and reported as 75% capacity. Would like to buy one to replace on my own.

So far I've found 2 websites in SG, but would rather get from a store if possible. Anyone has a shop to recommend from personal experience?

micxiao

Reaction score
My Asus laptop's battery has been very weak for awhile, can't hold a charge and reported as 75% capacity. Would like to buy one to replace on my own.

So far I've found 2 websites in SG, but would rather get from a store if possible. Anyone has a shop to recommend from personal experience?

http://battery.com.sg/

UNICELL International Pte Ltd
1, Rochor Canal, #02-40/41
Sim Lim Square
Singapore 188504
Tel: +65 6337 6548
Fax: +65 6333 0276

Bought laptop replacement batteries from them a few times, they have both original and replacement brands, also have shop warranty for peace of mind. Can recommend. :)

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Call them before going down. They didn't have stock of the model I needed when I went weeks ago.

nexxusdev

Reaction score
http://battery.com.sg/

UNICELL International Pte Ltd
1, Rochor Canal, #02-40/41
Sim Lim Square
Singapore 188504
Tel: +65 6337 6548
Fax: +65 6333 0276

Bought laptop replacement batteries from them a few times, they have both original and replacement brands, also have shop warranty for peace of mind. Can recommend. :)

Thanks for the recommendation but it seems they don't carry the model for my laptop. Would love more suggestions :)

DJ Pork Chop

Master Member
Reaction score
Asus UX310UQ, uses a B31N1535 battery I believe. I saw the website storebattery.sg but it looks really shady cause upon digging it seems like a China seller pretending to be based in SG.

when i cant find anyth i usually go aliexpress.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/330...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

less than 60 sgd incl shipping. 66 reviews with 16 orders and a high rating. i think u can consider trying this.

other than unicell i also dont usually find other store. sls got alot of stores selling battery, but their price for OEM are very high.

i helped u call another store that i went to before. they say they have your laptop battery, but is OEM and selling at $85 with 6 months warranty.

the store is @
Sim Lim Square #03-61, look for eddie.

hope this helped

nexxusdev

Reaction score

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/330...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

less than 60 sgd incl shipping. 66 reviews with 16 orders and a high rating. i think u can consider trying this.

other than unicell i also dont usually find other store. sls got alot of stores selling battery, but their price for OEM are very high.

i helped u call another store that i went to before. they say they have your laptop battery, but is OEM and selling at $85 with 6 months warranty.

the store is @

hope this helped

Wow that's awesome, thank you very much. Do you have a name for the store?

DJ Pork Chop

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow that's awesome, thank you very much. Do you have a name for the store?

based on the namecard is G & E IT Parts & Services.

if you want to call first to confirm, i have pmed you his number

only spoken to him once before when i had to buy a replacement LCD for laptop from him. quite friendly.

DJ Pork Chop

Master Member
Reaction score
1 more thing. i cant confirm his price is the cheapest, u can ask around the stores to do a comparison before buying.

all the best

wtfh4x

Master Member
Reaction score

the store is @

hope this helped

I have one of these KingSener batteries, but mine is the 18650 type cos older laptop. Quite solid battery, would buy another.

DJ Pork Chop

Master Member
Reaction score
I have one of these KingSener batteries, but mine is the 18650 type cos older laptop. Quite solid battery, would buy another.

ah.. based on the exchange, i think ts would be going for the oem ones in sls. hopefully those in sls are kingsener :s22::s22::s13:

nexxusdev

Reaction score

How long have you used it for? good to note for next time haha. They seem quite reputable on aliexpress

ah.. based on the exchange, i think ts would be going for the oem ones in sls. hopefully those in sls are kingsener :s22::s22::s13:

Yea I will be headed down to check it out. I don't mind paying slightly more to be able to test first + warranty at local shop

DJ Pork Chop

Master Member
Reaction score
How long have you used it for? good to note for next time haha. They seem quite reputable on aliexpress

Yea I will be headed down to check it out. I don't mind paying slightly more to be able to test first + warranty at local shop

howhow? all good boh?

nexxusdev

Reaction score
can recommend eddie @ G & E IT Parts & Services, was very friendly and seemed knowledgeable too. The battery didn't have any branding on it but just looks like those generic ones.

DJ Pork Chop

Master Member
Reaction score
can recommend eddie @ G & E IT Parts & Services, was very friendly and seemed knowledgeable too. The battery didn't have any branding on it but just looks like those generic ones.

giphy.gif

Reaction score
Hi guys,

would like to ask anyone has the experience to replace laptop battery?

leave everything to technician or repair shop...?
or look and buy the battery myself and provide it to the technician? pay them for the labour cost to replace?

So Sim Lim seems to be a good place for this replacement?

--

just to confirm, my laptop battery with power plug in also show the power is like 10% only.. (not fully charge, etc.)
initially the battery go from 30% drop to, 20, 15, 10 and now is at 5%..
That is the battery problem right? Need replacement, correct?

Laptop model is HP pavilion 14.

Thanks in advance.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.