where & when is LG Gram available?

zitseng

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
775
Reaction score
2
14-inch LG Gram review

I've a review of the 14-inch LG Gram notebook, if anyone's interested: https://zitseng.com/archives/17299

I'm quite intrigued about the MIL-STD 810G spec. Very light, and apparently tough too, with surprisingly excellent battery life.
 

wtfh4x

Master Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2010
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
210
I've a review of the 14-inch LG Gram notebook, if anyone's interested: https://zitseng.com/archives/17299

I'm quite intrigued about the MIL-STD 810G spec. Very light, and apparently tough too, with surprisingly excellent battery life.

Why you intrigued? Its ********, look at the "Transit Drop" test, you think its dropping the laptop, but its actually when the laptop is inside the original box. It's barely even testing the laptop durability, just the box durability. :s13:
 

cheesey

Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
474
Reaction score
24
Very good promo for LG Gram now at IT show, got free smart tv n stuffs, can take a look for those interested.
 

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
1,689
Very disappointed lg sg didn't bring in 15 inch touch screen version
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top