Which area condo is the best?

garis1969

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
6,270
Reaction score
1,993
Nassim Jade. Can rub shoulders with the Uber elite to develop guanxi
 

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
8,626
Reaction score
691
Might I suggest any of the condos in Sentosa Cove (formerly known as Pulau Blakang Mati IIRC)? :s22: :D
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,424
Reaction score
20,028
Central Area of course but I think those near MRT is also a good bet for rental or living.

Actually, Singapore is a small country and transportation is very convenient so I think it really doesn't matter much on which area.

Really depend on individual preference.

Like for me if I strike this coming Toto, I will buy one around Hillview area as I feel that area is quiet in one corner of Singapore and it's walking distance to MRT.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top