which CC to use during pregnancy

eD|t|0n

Master Member
Joined
May 30, 2007
Messages
3,746
Reaction score
193
Please intro. Looking at AMEX Cashback or Citi Rewards


Read HWZ Forum Rules!
I think u have the 2 best card available. Depending u r a cashback person or miles person. I don’t have the reward card so I assume u have it and know that hospitalisation or medical expenses are not excluded from being awarded the rewards.

Amex cashback is everything under the sun and moon...as long the vendor accepts Amex payment...recently UOB absolute amex cashback is @ 1.7% with no exclusive...better than Amex cashback rate...take a look...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top