Which Huawei phone should I get?

firsttimebuyer

Master Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2015
Messages
4,620
Reaction score
1,020
Hi, I given a Huawei Nova 3i by Singtel when I signed up with them and now, it is almost gone case.

Singtel is offering me a free mofel of the following types but I am not an expert, but I do want the highest performing spec, which should I choose?

1) Google Pixel
2) Huawei P30 lite
3) Huawei Nova ST
4) Huawei mate pad T8
5) Huawei Nova T5E
6) Huawei Y6s
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,942
Reaction score
60
Title ask which Huawei phone, then option suddenly slot in a Google phone.
1 one some more :s13:
 

kyang69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
11,440
Reaction score
9,071
Get the Huawei P30 Lite, this one I think still has Google Play Services and Google Mobile Services.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top