blue_lttleangel
Member
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2006
- Messages
- 408
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all,
I would like to check, what kind of personal health/medical insurance to buy so that like example when I go the doctor don't have to pay money (covered by insurance co.) or something. Like now if I go doctor, my company medical benefit is under Fullerton Healthcare, just show the insurance card can liao.
Which are the insurance companies and policy plans covers this ah?
Thanks!
I would like to check, what kind of personal health/medical insurance to buy so that like example when I go the doctor don't have to pay money (covered by insurance co.) or something. Like now if I go doctor, my company medical benefit is under Fullerton Healthcare, just show the insurance card can liao.
Which are the insurance companies and policy plans covers this ah?
Thanks!
