which investment course is useful to go to utilise my SkillsFuture Credit?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
$500 for one year right? So choices are limited bah? Waiting for $1k first.

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes i also want to know, any investment course can use skill future??

dinosaur2776

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
problem is many providers offer same product. dunno which one is good and which one is bad.

they should have a review page for each of these providers.

provisure

Suspended
Reaction score

direbmem

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the courses like more for personal awareness. Employers would recognise meh?

empowerme

Reaction score
Just sharing, there are lots of so called stock investment courses out there but i find them too much hype, rah rah, salesy and over priced from 2.5K to 6K. The so called trainers kept talking about themselves and it kind of gets annoying

I went to a few previews and settled on this bootcamp by empoweradvisory. you can check them out here empoweradvisory[dot]com

What I like is that the coach offers very small class bootcamps..I think it's still capped max of 6 px, charges only 1K and focus on teaching what works. Recently, they also have referral rewards of 200 to 300 dollars. Don't misunderstand me. I'm not here to earn any referrals. You can check them out directly at www[dot]empoweradvisory[dot]com

I'm a slow learner and not very confident so the small size helps me a lot. The Coach goes the extra mile and you can tell that he is here to really teach and not to make crazy money from participants unlike all the other so called trainers out there. I don't want to name names. You can probably guess who I'm referring to. The Coach even makes sure the notes are given to me in advance to prepare after I paid the fees.

I'm trading independently on my own now and already earned more than what I paid for to cover my bootcamp fees. So you can check them out.

All the best in your investment journey

Dean..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.