Poly.student
Junior Member
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2019
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi I am an IT student in poly.
I am looking for a laptop with good battery life and light so it's easy to carry
My sch has recommended these laptops
Acer : Nitro 5
Predator helio 300
Swift 5
Swift 3 premium
Asus : Asus p5440
Asus s430
Lenovo : Yoga S730
Yoga 730
Ideapad s530
Apple : Macbook air
Macbook air with retina display
So I am very confused on what to choose
I was told that Acer and Lenovo are not that good but I'm not sure why.
Any recommendations pls ?? Sorry for the long post
I am looking for a laptop with good battery life and light so it's easy to carry
My sch has recommended these laptops
Acer : Nitro 5
Predator helio 300
Swift 5
Swift 3 premium
Asus : Asus p5440
Asus s430
Lenovo : Yoga S730
Yoga 730
Ideapad s530
Apple : Macbook air
Macbook air with retina display
So I am very confused on what to choose
I was told that Acer and Lenovo are not that good but I'm not sure why.
Any recommendations pls ?? Sorry for the long post