Which notebook to get for everyday use?

diwi66

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
599
Reaction score
2
Hi,

I want to get a laptop/notebook to be used as my everyday PC. Mainly use it for surfing net and watching movies and dramas.

I am looking for big size screen ranging from 15inches onwards. Mid range price. $700-$1300

Any experts know which notebook or brands should i look for?
 

hellbutterfliez

Junior Member
Joined
May 5, 2011
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I want to get a laptop/notebook to be used as my everyday PC. Mainly use it for surfing net and watching movies and dramas.

I am looking for big size screen ranging from 15inches onwards. Mid range price. $700-$1300

Any experts know which notebook or brands should i look for?

You cant go wrong with a mid range ASUS or Lenovo. You can consider:

1. ASUS x551 which is about 1000? (slightly less I believe)
2. Lenovo G50-70 slightly less than 1000

Do check LAZADA cos they are having some crazy one day sale. you might be able to get some laptops at a cheaper price. :s22:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top