wangkaicheng
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2016
- Messages
- 59
- Reaction score
- 0
Personally I like the convenient of the back function on Android, but the apps for iOS seems to be more extensive

Personally I like the convenient of the back function on Android, but the apps for iOS seems to be more extensive

Personally I like the convenient of the back function on Android, but the apps for iOS seems to be more extensive
Personally I like the convenient of the back function on Android, but the apps for iOS seems to be more extensive


i can say android gets worst and worst in terms of battery life...
Is really funny on the android camp when the users talk about uninstall Facebook, remove this app and that to improve battery life. Then why even get a smart phone in the first place right?? Android is trying too hard to be like a PC but the battery just can't handle all the backend services.