Which s22 colour did you bought?

S22 colors

  • Black

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • White

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Green

    Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Pink

    Votes: 2 5.1%

  • Total voters
    39

IndianChief

Banned
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
25,482
Reaction score
8,357
Sky blue very popular this time round... Anyone want to hoot my S20 sky blue?

maxresdefault.jpg
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Seems like most here are stating ultra colours, but the title states the regular S22.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
But truth is that green is a pretty popular colour. I have the Flip3 and the moment I saw the green, I’ve decided.

Think the green shade should be the same for S22 series also.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top