Which siaolang mod infract me?

Beepok

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2014
Messages
8,059
Reaction score
1
Please come clean. Full transparency needed to resolve this issue.

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg
Dear Beepok,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ership-support-feedback-46/g...#post116596000
Quote:
1080 is going for 450 2nd hand.....dont buy this folks
All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg
__________________
Link to the thread
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...te-windforce-8gb-5832727-3.html#post116596000

My comment has been deleted. Was in this link previously

May I know why I am infracted and my comment deleted? The TS even addressed and quote me to seek clarification regarding my claims, and I have given evidence right from the heart of this forum. 1080 is selling for $450 which is the price of his 1070ti. Why is it nuisance trolling ?

If moderators have an issue with us, internet users, voicing out our concerns that something is overpriced/pointing out to potential buyers that for the same amount of $, they can get something better. Then is it okay that I create threads selling my junk like my ddr2 512mb rams for $1500 and infraction will be given anyone that comment on the price? Please answer my queries as there should be no double standard. If this forum is not accepting of comments regarding pricing then I will make sure to capitalize on this and post all my junks for high price and I dont want to see any infraction. And the mod that infract me please provide justification. I do not need a reversal of the points but I want clarification.
 
Last edited:

SerSiTiv

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
7,738
Reaction score
52
The infraction was not on your comment about the price, however instigating users to not purchase from the TS is uncalled for.
 

Beepok

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2014
Messages
8,059
Reaction score
1
Whats wrong? Consumer awareness. How is it trolling/nuisance? Furthermore, the TS has followed up by seeking clarification as he knows he is unaware of the market rate.

And there are So many ppl instigating others not to buy the new Apple iPhone. Whys there no infraction? Alternatively, If I put up my gtx750 for $1500 will anyone that say anything about it be banned?

Let's set the precedence here for future cases. I will start selling my junks for overpriced amount if the rule states that anyone that instigate others not to buy from me will be infracted
 
Last edited:

SerSiTiv

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
7,738
Reaction score
52
You're free to advise and inform of the market rate out of courtesy. But telling people off to not buy from him is unasked for.

If you feel strongly about someone commenting on you selling your GTX750 and feel they are instigating others to not purchase from you do let the moderators know.

However, if you use this to bait users into committing an offence, I will not hesitate to shut down your account.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top