White Internal DVD drives

jw339jw

Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Having difficulty finding white dvd drives for my pc.

My case is white so want something to match it.

Asked around sls all the shops only carry black dvd drives

Looking for this one in particular
Optical Drives - DRW-24B1ST - ASUS

Anyone know where to buy?
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,730
Reaction score
1,554
I have yet to see one that is white in color.

I understand where you coming from.

Bookmarked. And I'm looking for bluray drive instead.
 

Aisyoz

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2014
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
0
i selling a second hand white color sata sony DRU-845S for $50
pm me for more details



14915551960_88ce2e02a2.jpg

14915410819_b6f29c1098_c.jpg


$_20.JPG
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top