Who study literature in uni here?

slackerz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2008
Messages
17,664
Reaction score
0
do you like Shakespeare? do u like victorian lit? do you like old english? ;)
 

DandyHC

Master Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2015
Messages
4,332
Reaction score
0
do you like Shakespeare? do u like victorian lit? do you like old english? ;)

I think more practical questions are: Do you like having terrible job prospects? Do you like wasting money? Do you want to become an English teacher? ;)
 

DandyHC

Master Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2015
Messages
4,332
Reaction score
0
No but i like eng, no but i dun mind, no but i dun mind if i can. Can beo students

Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT

If you're prepared then all the best. I like literature myself but wasn't prepared to sacrifice my job prospects to study it at uni.

Have you considered studying something more practical while pursuing literature as a hobby/interest? That's what I did and it's worked out fine because I studied something practical (that I still had interest in)
 
Last edited:

nyvrem

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
98,344
Reaction score
32,158
i stardee alot of Lit modules.

waste my ******* time

but very useful to tell bedtime stories.

:s22::s22::s22:
 

Teakopi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
8,139
Reaction score
8
If you're prepared then all the best. I like literature myself but wasn't prepared to sacrifice my job prospects to study it at uni.

Have you considered studying something more practical while pursuing literature as a hobby/interest? That's what I did and it's worked out fine because I studied something practical (that I still had interest in) and it's worked out well.
So u studied lit? If so, can give me advice on how i should learn shakespeare language? I have been cross referencing a lot and i dun noe if that is the right way to study cuz i dun seem to improve.

Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT
 

batuchka

Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
106,290
Reaction score
10,289
I think more practical questions are: Do you like having terrible job prospects? Do you like wasting money? Do you want to become an English teacher? ;)

You fence well Sir but the button has come off your foil!
 

DandyHC

Master Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2015
Messages
4,332
Reaction score
0
So u studied lit? If so, can give me advice on how i should learn shakespeare language? I have been cross referencing a lot and i dun noe if that is the right way to study cuz i dun seem to improve.

Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT

Only up to A levels.

What do you mean by learning 'Shakespearean language'? Are you trying to emulate his use of prose, rhymed verse and blank verse?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top