Who thinks WP played this GE2015 wrongly

saikangwarrior

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2012
Messages
2,465
Reaction score
1,031
I don't understand how WP could have lost fengshan especially given last GE's result in that ward. It seems like PAP has decided to concede that ward by sending an unknown there..

I was expecting WP to send prof Goh there, that would have been a shoo-in but by sending another unknown, I think fengshan residents feel slighted and just vote in PAP.

What do yall think? Because if I stay in fengshan I wld vote in PAP too, but if prof Goh compete, I wld definitely vote him given his credentials and affable demeanor.
 

croc1977

Banned
Joined
Mar 30, 2002
Messages
46,244
Reaction score
2,208
I don't understand how WP could have lost fengshan especially given last GE's result in that ward. It seems like PAP has decided to concede that ward by sending an unknown there..

I was expecting WP to send prof Goh there, that would have been a shoo-in but by sending another unknown, I think fengshan residents feel slighted and just vote in PAP.

What do yall think? Because if I stay in fengshan I wld vote in PAP too, but if prof Goh compete, I wld definitely vote him given his credentials and affable demeanor.
All i can say is FT ....and FT....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top