galmongie
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2021
- Messages
- 17,599
- Reaction score
- 9,673
1. One of my threads was merged into this thread.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ics-26-july-11-august-2024-mediacorp.7048911/
2. There's a notification about one of my posts being deleted. Only vague and generic reason was provided, and I don't even know which post was that since it was deleted.
3. Managed to find out the affected post manually, so I avoided posting about that sub-topic.
4. Posted other sub-topics, but just realised that I'm now blocked from posting in that thread. What was the reason? I had avoided posting about the entire "offending" sub-topic since no clear reason was provided, but yet penalised for something else that remains unexplained.
5. Most of us wants to avoid breaking the rules. But clear and specific reason must be provided in order for us to learn from the mistake. It does not help that the post gets deleted, and user does not have any idea or need to guess which post was the problem.
6. Please unblock me from that thread. I was never informed about the specific reason to even try to properly avoid such a mistake.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ics-26-july-11-august-2024-mediacorp.7048911/
2. There's a notification about one of my posts being deleted. Only vague and generic reason was provided, and I don't even know which post was that since it was deleted.
3. Managed to find out the affected post manually, so I avoided posting about that sub-topic.
4. Posted other sub-topics, but just realised that I'm now blocked from posting in that thread. What was the reason? I had avoided posting about the entire "offending" sub-topic since no clear reason was provided, but yet penalised for something else that remains unexplained.
5. Most of us wants to avoid breaking the rules. But clear and specific reason must be provided in order for us to learn from the mistake. It does not help that the post gets deleted, and user does not have any idea or need to guess which post was the problem.
6. Please unblock me from that thread. I was never informed about the specific reason to even try to properly avoid such a mistake.
Last edited: