Hi mods, just wanted to clarify the policy regarding dinner/food threads.
Recently, several of my dinner threads were consolidated into a single thread. I have since deleted that consolidated thread, but I noticed that other members appear to be able to start separate threads for individual meals without them being consolidated.
For example, if I search posts by xboxfugitive using terms such as “humble”, there seem to be multiple separate food/dinner threads rather than one consolidated thread.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/search/2842485/?q=humble&c[users]=xboxfugitive&o=relevance
Could the mods advise what the criteria are for deciding when dinner threads are consolidated? More specifically, is there a way I can post individual dinner threads in future without them being merged into one thread?
I’m happy to follow whatever the forum guidelines are — I’d just like to understand how I should structure my posts so that they are treated the same way as similar threads from other members.
Thanks.
Recently, several of my dinner threads were consolidated into a single thread. I have since deleted that consolidated thread, but I noticed that other members appear to be able to start separate threads for individual meals without them being consolidated.
For example, if I search posts by xboxfugitive using terms such as “humble”, there seem to be multiple separate food/dinner threads rather than one consolidated thread.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/search/2842485/?q=humble&c[users]=xboxfugitive&o=relevance
Could the mods advise what the criteria are for deciding when dinner threads are consolidated? More specifically, is there a way I can post individual dinner threads in future without them being merged into one thread?
I’m happy to follow whatever the forum guidelines are — I’d just like to understand how I should structure my posts so that they are treated the same way as similar threads from other members.
Thanks.
