Why ban my rainbow kiss thread?

kamenriderinfinity

Master Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2017
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
367
So what is the 'other' reason that my thread was banned?

dont tell me to refer to sticky.

Please quote your rule here clearly.

Thank You.
 

kamenriderinfinity

Master Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2017
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
367
Hello ban my thread so fast reply so slow.. Post another thread asking why ban then ban that thread also fast... Is this consider unreasonable treatment?

Sent from Kingsman Budget Service using GAGT
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,196
Reaction score
5,286
Perhaps you can state what thread, what time you created it?

The mod is unavailable right now

And fyi I did not do whatever you are going to say, just in case you want to whack me for deleting your thread.

O
 

kamenriderinfinity

Master Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2017
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
367
Perhaps you can state what thread, what time you created it?

The mod is unavailable right now

And fyi I did not do whatever you are going to say, just in case you want to whack me for deleting your thread.

O

This thread with rainbow kiss was banned. How do i retrieve it and show it here? Time around 4.30 to 5pm.


MAMPgW5l.png


Can i know the reason why such content is banned?

Sent from Kingsman Budget Service using GAGT
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,196
Reaction score
5,286
I help you page them.

But whether they want to reply or not is at their discretion.

And also in my opinion given the content it's hard not to delete the thread. I mean look, what the hell??

O
 

savoirex

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
69,069
Reaction score
16,997
wtf, e thread topic is disgusting, to say the least. I will surely report the thread if I come across it...
 

Milo T-REX

Suspended
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
I've reviewed the discussion in the thread and will not reverse the action taken by the mod. Deleting the thread may not be aimed towards you or your starting post, but was down because the discussions.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top