Why did I get infraction for this?

DarkStarer

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
50,539
Reaction score
6,311
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...t-sad-leh-i-feel-6355888-2.html#post129079097

Reason for infraction is "bring family into argument"

The other person is saying ALL daughters are the ultimate cuckoldry.

I only stated a FACT that his mother is one of the "all daughters" as she's his grandparents' daughter. I didn't state anything else. He was the one who slander them.

Why is it that I am the one being offensive if the poster already slam everyone at one shot? And I wasn't even arguing. I was stating a fact.
 

lycheehello

Suspended
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
60,264
Reaction score
3,897
you could have said it in a nicer way ba..............instead of saying "your mother".........you can say "all mothers are their parent's daughter"...........2 cents...........:vijayadmin:
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,161
Reaction score
3,129
Collateral damage, probably?
But I've checked with the moderator and it wasn't an intended infraction.

I've reversed it. :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top