Why infraction on my CMB thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2015
Messages
59,431
Reaction score
4,369
I am just sharing my CMB experience. :o
Why am I penalize for it?:o
Can Mod and admin relook into this?:o
 
Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
Took a quick look at your infraction issued out by my colleague. I believe you were infracted cause you broke the long standing IM rule on the forums.

That said it is relatively harmless. I will leave it to the admins to maintain the infraction/ reverse or change the infraction to a warning as they deem fit. :o
 

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2015
Messages
59,431
Reaction score
4,369
Took a quick look at your infraction issued out by my colleague. I believe you were infracted cause you broke the long standing IM rule on the forums.

That said it is relatively harmless. I will leave it to the admins to maintain the infraction/ reverse or change the infraction to a warning as they deem fit. :o

Ok. :o Thanks for replying me though. :o

As I appeal, I did not IM BSG but just relate my experience in CMB application. :o

Hope the moderator who infract me can read and be partial on the assessment. :o
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,500
Reaction score
5,284
Same as what Intrinion said.

You want to share experience but you put BSG nick, and to almost everyone this is an IM thread and for that we received reports.

I rather you start thread with no BSG nick on it, you most lilkely won't kena anything.

I rmb last time you kena warning for IM thread before leh.

O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top