Why infraction?

Apex01

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Messages
8,670
Reaction score
2,640
The video has one Chinese man driver making noise pollution.

And one Malay guy with the camera.

I'm stating facts. Mods come in to prove that I'm wrong.

# If Chinese man used his car to make so much noise pollution in the mrng then he is wrong. No need to talk abt the attitude of the Malay guy. Chinese guy deserves to be **** by the public #
 

zensushi

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
58,436
Reaction score
10,768
The video has one Chinese man driver making noise pollution.

And one Malay guy with the camera.

I'm stating facts. Mods come in to prove that I'm wrong.

# If Chinese man used his car to make so much noise pollution in the mrng then he is wrong. No need to talk abt the attitude of the Malay guy. Chinese guy deserves to be **** by the public #


I believe that by omitting the article "the", your post lacks the specificity in referring to that particular subject in the video. The moderator could have misinterpreted your post as trolling by referring to the whole race.

It might not have been flagged had it been worded something like:

# If the Chinese man used his car to make so much noise pollution in the mrng then he is wrong. No need to talk abt the attitude of the Malay guy. The Chinese guy deserves to be **** by the public #

Just an opinion. The moderator could have other reason(s), too.
 

Apex01

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Messages
8,670
Reaction score
2,640
My post is obviously at 2 persons who are in the video. When a person has racist mindset, he will insist I'm talking abt 2 races.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
My post is obviously at 2 persons who are in the video. When a person has racist mindset, he will insist I'm talking abt 2 races.
You cannot control what other people think. so why don't play safe... like "for the avoidance of doubt".
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top