Why is my thread deleted?

Kumgong

Master Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2018
Messages
3,187
Reaction score
8
Hi, a thread I created today has been deleted.

I received no message about it. Can the mods please reinstate it?
 

Mecisteus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
55,799
Reaction score
12,246
Must have been merged by mods and admin. Check your historical posting.

EDMW is full of political propagandas now.

The same clowns are pushing the same agenda repeatedly.
 

Kumgong

Master Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2018
Messages
3,187
Reaction score
8
Must have been merged by mods and admin. Check your historical posting.

EDMW is full of political propagandas now.

The same clowns are pushing the same agenda repeatedly.

I'm unable to find it, even after looking at past posts.

Its full of politics yes, I've no idea what happened and that thread is just gone, no link, no messages from mods.
 
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top