Why is this even name calling?

coolnhappy

Banned
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
7,448
Reaction score
6
R5z6NQT.jpg


How is saying a person is a hypocrite name-calling? Then you should really look around and ban many others. The standard of moderating is dropping by the day and you're just going to turn this into a sanitized forum where ppl only post kym photos, AMAs and make stupid jokes.

Seriously I don't care much for a ban much less an infraction. I'm just who I am, calling a spade a spade, and if I get a ban from this kind of stupid infraction I'll never participate here again. If any mod were to view my posts, I always make honest, on-the-ground comments that are thought-provoking. I have never criticized US or India even if I'm often seen putting in an objective word for China, unlike some of those hypocrites who condemn China for one thing but overlook flaws of other nations. And I will continue to call a hypocrite a hypocrite. Ban all u like!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top