Why is this spam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sCuzzZy

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
35,525
Reaction score
2,065
That's the 40th thread you started in the past 2.5 days.

Generally on pointless topics.

We understand that for many users, EDMW is a place for people to complain and whine(or share?) about their everyday lives, but there is a limit to everything.

You have just overstep that said limit.

I believe this is not the first time you've been inform and warn of such actions and the consequences that you may face if it persists.

So before you create another silly thread next time, do take some time to consider it. Or better, go outside.
 

i spent $10 plus sia...

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2019
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
20
That's the 40th thread you started in the past 2.5 days.

Generally on pointless topics.

We understand that for many users, EDMW is a place for people to complain and whine(or share?) about their everyday lives, but there is a limit to everything.

You have just overstep that said limit.

I believe this is not the first time you've been inform and warn of such actions and the consequences that you may face if it persists.

So before you create another silly thread next time, do take some time to consider it. Or better, go outside.

wah, you actually kept track ah?
 

Mecisteus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
55,827
Reaction score
12,257
Btw every time I get infraction, I keep start thread here in this FF section, is it considered annoying...?

Friend I suggest you change for the better.

You are definitely annoying with opening of multiple threads. Same level as foreveralone.

EDMW's standard of discussion has gone up the notch recently so you need to buckle up.
 

i spent $10 plus sia...

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2019
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
20
Please give a breakdown i.e. an explanation on all the points I have received thus far...

Somemore with the fact I paid at least SGD 17.50, maybe even 20 or more

to promote threads...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top