Why like this ? How to solve this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahnyaahnya

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2010
Messages
34,179
Reaction score
10,862
When I log into this forum, I always can't see a particular thread. To read it, I have to log out first.
Did I accidentally block the thread or what? How can I rectify the problem?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,305
Reaction score
5,879
When I log into this forum, I always can't see a particular thread. To read it, I have to log out first.
Did I accidentally block the thread or what? How can I rectify the problem?
wrong section?

you might have ignored it.

click on your username. click on "ignoring"
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,305
Reaction score
5,879
Wow..
44 threads under "ignoring". And this is one of them.
How to uno it ?
got a button to just trash the ignoring right.

i think u keep ignoring threads cause u kept accidentally hitting the ignore button
 

ahnyaahnya

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2010
Messages
34,179
Reaction score
10,862
got a button to just trash the ignoring right.

i think u keep ignoring threads cause u kept accidentally hitting the ignore button
No leh. How can i keep hitting the ignore button when I can't even see the thread.
Anyway , how to undo this? Should I click at the trash button ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top