Why Moderator sided and Favouritism this User?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
21,692
Reaction score
9,013
Jjww la. People with 200k will at least be at certain level of intelligence, so won't ask this kind of dumb question one.

Now that he change the word "invest" to "buy", it becomes a dumber question.


May I know Why the Moderator Specially gave Excuse and Favouritism to this User nuisances and provocative intent?

Instead of taking action on this User, Moderator chose to delete the entire thread at the expense of our rights to discuss about car and house.

Is this a joke!?

There is no reason the thread on car deserved to be dealt with like this and depriving us on discussing that topic by a nuisance user, instead of Moderator tackling the right source of issue!



Also lastly may the Moderator properly review the points judgement that was place on me instead of the instigator.
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
Hey ya,

There’s no need to be demeaning to the user. The attached screenshot highlights why you were given the warning.

IMG_5124.jpeg
 

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
21,692
Reaction score
9,013
Why instead of taking appropriate action to address that user's for initiating nuisance with provoking intent, Moderator chose to delete thread entirely at the expense of others rights discussing on the thread?
 

weefred

Master Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2017
Messages
2,956
Reaction score
2,825
Easier to do so. Flame wars usually have multiple people bickering. Why waste time picking and reading each of them talking nonsense?
 

coyote

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2000
Messages
85,558
Reaction score
28,704
Why instead of taking appropriate action to address that user's for initiating nuisance with provoking intent, Moderator chose to delete thread entirely at the expense of others rights discussing on the thread?

What controversial thread you started this time?
 

weiess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
19,271
Reaction score
9,151
is like that wan..
delete first .. u can kpkb later and tio ntuc points
 

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
21,692
Reaction score
9,013
You think unfair then you start thread with the context. If we agree then we help you to kpkb lor.


Can meh. Later for convenience is I will get points again.

That instigator initiated nuisance.

I ald quoted and asked Mod, end up close my ticket again.
 

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
21,692
Reaction score
9,013
What thread and what happened?
Like belly serious?


The thread on Car and House.
How bad can it be?

That instigator play nuisance call my geninue question dumb.

Instead of Mod doing justice, Mod not only delete that thread entirely.

Also Mod gave me points as if that instigator very innocent like that. Sure very justice noble move.


I can even imagine some points or deleting is otw for voicing the truth.
 

EDMW-Hates-Me

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2019
Messages
45,982
Reaction score
26,295
Can meh. Later for convenience is I will get points again.

That instigator initiated nuisance.

I ald quoted and asked Mod, end up close my ticket again.
You already started thread, what's the difference? No context hard for us to judge mah.

The thread on Car and House.
How bad can it be?

That instigator play nuisance call my geninue question dumb.

Instead of Mod doing justice, Mod not only delete that thread entirely.

Also Mod gave me points as if that instigator very innocent like that. Sure very justice noble move.


I can even imagine some points or deleting is otw for voicing the truth.
I thought use the word "dumb" can get NTUC points liao? Dumb people scolded me dumb, I scolded back also got NTUC points.
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
Why instead of taking appropriate action to address that user's for initiating nuisance with provoking intent, Moderator chose to delete thread entirely at the expense of others rights discussing on the thread?
Hello again, may we know which thread are you referring to again?

Thanks
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
The thread on Car and House.
How bad can it be?

That instigator play nuisance call my geninue question dumb.

Instead of Mod doing justice, Mod not only delete that thread entirely.

Also Mod gave me points as if that instigator very innocent like that. Sure very justice noble move.


I can even imagine some points or deleting is otw for voicing the truth.
The thread is still around, it was not deleted.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/with-200k-will-you-invest-for-car-or-property.7019425/

I can see that you are upset, but the language that you have used was indeed demeaning towards others. Try looking back at what you have written and consider this.
 

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
21,692
Reaction score
9,013
The thread is still around, it was not deleted.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/with-200k-will-you-invest-for-car-or-property.7019425/

I can see that you are upset, but the language that you have used was indeed demeaning towards others. Try looking back at what you have written and consider this.


Yes. Thanks for being humane. Really.

U human u got pride I also have everyone also has.

Why that user has special entitlement to to initiate nuisance call my geninue question dumb and not get points?

No body help me of cos I must help myself to explain for myself correct?

Moreover I was just stating the obvious fact that since the user is anyhow judging me indeed IQ is...... you know I know right.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top