Why my 3600 temps so high

Whykay

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
I don't disagree that the Zen 2 CPUs run hotter than Zen+. Like yourself, I switched over from a Ryzen 2xxx to the current Ryzen 3900X. Initially I was a little taken aback by the temperature difference despite using an AIO as well. But now I am quite used to it. In my case, the temps are high, i.e. when I run Cinebench R20, temps can hit close to 90 degs with a room temp of around 28 degs. But then again, it is not a critical temp and it is not freezing up. So I just dismissed it since I don't see such high temps when running in games or in applications. :o
Thanks for the confirmation. Will update here if anything. Thanks all for the replies! Cheers!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top