Why now mod can anyhow ban one ?

Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
I will say upfront I'm sayang_pillow. After my main account got banned. I made sayang_atas, and got p-banned again very fast despite not having any clone account at the same time at all. Which mod did it ? Reason is being a clone, can please back it up with evidence ? My topic also very innocents, none of which infringe the forum rules :

ttp://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/search.php?searchid=26259135


Now I make this account sayang_blackkopi, dont suka suka anyhow ban la knn ** i dont have time to keep buying new simcard.:vijayadmin:
 

Ange1cry

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
31,215
Reaction score
98
I will say upfront I'm sayang_pillow. After my main account got banned. I made sayang_atas, and got p-banned again very fast despite not having any clone account at the same time at all. Which mod did it ? Reason is being a clone, can please back it up with evidence ? My topic also very innocents, none of which infringe the forum rules :

ttp://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/search.php?searchid=26259135


Now I make this account sayang_blackkopi, dont suka suka anyhow ban la knn ** i dont have time to keep buying new simcard.:vijayadmin:
Jin fierce jin satki

Sent from a poor man slum with a pua lok phone using GAGT
 

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
52,831
Reaction score
3,805
I will say upfront I'm sayang_pillow. After my main account got banned. I made sayang_atas, and got p-banned again very fast despite not having any clone account at the same time at all. Which mod did it ? Reason is being a clone, can please back it up with evidence ? My topic also very innocents, none of which infringe the forum rules :

ttp://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/search.php?searchid=26259135


Now I make this account sayang_blackkopi, dont suka suka anyhow ban la knn ** i dont have time to keep buying new simcard.:vijayadmin:

Didn't you already admitted that it is a clone account? :s13:
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,247
Reaction score
5,282
clone means having 2 or more active accounts la, you got brain or not ?

Hello, welcome back!

My advice is that you should give admins a pm stating your situation (arbo you also can use the hwz feedback mail, they should work also). My understanding from hwz admins is that as long as 1 person has 2 or more accounts irregardless active or not, it will constitute a pban.

Hope this clarifies :)
 

lyfeforce

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2006
Messages
18,532
Reaction score
30
I will say upfront I'm sayang_pillow. After my main account got banned. I made sayang_atas, and got p-banned again very fast despite not having any clone account at the same time at all. Which mod did it ? Reason is being a clone, can please back it up with evidence ? My topic also very innocents, none of which infringe the forum rules :

ttp://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/search.php?searchid=26259135


Now I make this account sayang_blackkopi, dont suka suka anyhow ban la knn ** i dont have time to keep buying new simcard.:vijayadmin:

A person shouldn't have more than one account. It doesn't matter whether the original account is still active or has been banned, any other account used by that person is still considered a clone account.

That being said, if you had come back with a clone account and behaved yourself, you might have been given some leeway. But you didn't, did you?

The mods don't "suka suka" ban anyone, reasons are always given. If the reasons given were not grounds enough to warrant a ban, the ban would be reversed.

You have been warned many times about your posts and your attitude. However, you have not heeded our advice, friendly or otherwise.

Nevertheless, to show our empathy, we express our sympathies as your current account is hereby banned.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top