why the iphone release so farnee de

tomsss

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
28,600
Reaction score
13,879
showcase their top of the line 18 pro and pro max for the masses. the rich get to buy them first

as for the rest, see liao, can't afford but gian, so later release the regular 18, has most of the same features at more affordable price
 

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
23,366
Reaction score
3,990
I don't buy flagship phones anymore because I use my phone for basic purposes like surfing internet, email, messaging, come EDMW to tok kok and watch youtube. All the phones I buy after 2019 are below $300
 

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
20,191
Reaction score
2,559
I don't buy flagship phones anymore because I use my phone for basic purposes like surfing internet, email, messaging, come EDMW to tok kok and watch youtube. All the phones I buy after 2019 are below $300
sorry but 300 wont 1 year already become lag?
 

Roid Rage

Master Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2011
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
2,395
last month i thought i would have DUO by sep but apparently need to wait for another month.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top