Why was Dr Nachtsider banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

klarklar

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
9,315
Reaction score
678
He is a real doctor who gives medical advice free of charge to forummers. I like him. He adds value to this forum. Why ban him? What did he do to deserve a ban?

Doctors aren't cheap. Here we have a free doctor and EDMW ban him. Doesn't look like a good move.

He may have his faults but he is a good doctor. I would like to have him back.

Moderator, please consider.

Thank you.
 

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
85,836
Reaction score
2
Typical gian png sinkies.

Give free thing only everything also can.

No wonder pap can stay in power. Now they give free money, I know who you'll vote for.
 

klarklar

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
9,315
Reaction score
678
Can the EDMWers who dislike Dr Nachtsider explain why they dislike the good doctor?

I don't understand.
 

klarklar

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
9,315
Reaction score
678
Typical gian png sinkies.

Give free thing only everything also can.

No wonder pap can stay in power. Now they give free money, I know who you'll vote for.

THis is called gratitude. If someone helps you without asking for money, wouldn't you feel grateful?
 

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
85,836
Reaction score
2
Anyway your lover boy doctor is coming back next Monday at 4.30pm.

So take a day off and prepare for some role playing fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top