parchiao
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2003
- Messages
- 20,944
- Reaction score
- 13,788
He posted a thread about Singapore topping the autism charts. He was clearly being critical of Singapore. The thread was quietly removed.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...top-again-so-proud-being-singaporean.7185798/
Yet the reason offered on that post was Harassment / Cyberbullying. Can moderators explain?
There is an even bigger and longer running thread that is FULL of Harassment and Cyberbullybg and yet moderators have not done anything with it.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...tepping-down-due-to-personal-mistake.7184303/
And please do not talk to me about autism, I think I am qualified to talk about it since I have first hand experience with it. Not all are the same, this is for sure.
@Dr.Vijay Yet another episode of moderators imagining stuff and handing out bans.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...top-again-so-proud-being-singaporean.7185798/
Yet the reason offered on that post was Harassment / Cyberbullying. Can moderators explain?
There is an even bigger and longer running thread that is FULL of Harassment and Cyberbullybg and yet moderators have not done anything with it.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...tepping-down-due-to-personal-mistake.7184303/
And please do not talk to me about autism, I think I am qualified to talk about it since I have first hand experience with it. Not all are the same, this is for sure.
@Dr.Vijay Yet another episode of moderators imagining stuff and handing out bans.
