why was I given infraction points twice recently ?

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Messages
9,340
Reaction score
368
I'm just curious so I won't make the same mistakes again :3 :3

I can't even discuss why I tio infraction points on edmw. Didnt know censorship is so heavy on a tcss forum as well.
 
Last edited:

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,288
Reaction score
5,282
To answer your 2nd question:

Infraction threads aren't allowed on all sections of this forum. This type of threads only can open in feedback section. We have said that 34244357307534785 times since the very beginning. I don't know why still got ppl like to do that.

O
 

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Messages
9,340
Reaction score
368
To answer your 2nd question:

Infraction threads aren't allowed on all sections of this forum. This type of threads only can open in feedback section. We have said that 34244357307534785 times since the very beginning. I don't know why still got ppl like to do that.

O

So first question?
 

zensushi

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
58,430
Reaction score
10,759
I'm just curious so I won't make the same mistakes again :3 :3

I can't even discuss why I tio infraction points on edmw. Didnt know censorship is so heavy on a tcss forum as well.


Posting a 2006 article, without declaring the source and relevant context to current issues. Likely conclusion of motive: unnecessary stirring. Don't.
 

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Messages
9,340
Reaction score
368
Posting a 2006 article, without declaring the source and relevant context to current issues. Likely conclusion of motive: unnecessary stirring. Don't.

Posting old article is stirring? That sounds like a very poor reason.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
When you get infraction, only you know, and the mod who gave you that. No one else will know you got a infraction unless you post openly that you receive a infraction. Like wise, when you report others, and we infract that person, unless he/she post online, you cannot accuse the mod of not doing their work.
 

cranthir

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
5,845
Reaction score
2,112
Actually I wish to clarify what constitutes the definition of old news? And what about recent news?

Do recent news refer to news that are reported in the last 5 years?

And for old news is anything older than that?

Yes I can understand that old news could cause unnecessary stirring in an online forum.

Lastly, if going by the definition I suggested above, will any news about LKY be considered "old news" in a time soon to come? :)
The offending thread was targeted toward stirring a certain race with clear intention to mislead by deliberately posting an old news without the date.

the other old news was a well known past incident and not meant to mislead any one nor aim at stirring race, as such, the other thread will be open.

c
 

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Messages
9,340
Reaction score
368
Mods haven't explained why old news from mainstream media are misleading news. So all those history books you have at home maybe misleading leh
 

cranthir

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
5,845
Reaction score
2,112
Mods haven't explained why old news from mainstream media are misleading news. So all those history books you have at home maybe misleading leh
explanation was given clearly, did we say cannot post old news?

you posted it without mentioning date.
The intention to cause mischief is clear.

Contentious news isn't misleading news but deliberately removing information is misleading.

you can disagree but we have been patient to explain so far so any more unnecessary stirring we will take necessary action.

c
 

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Messages
9,340
Reaction score
368
explanation was given clearly, did we say cannot post old news?

you posted it without mentioning date.
The intention to cause mischief is clear.

Contentious news isn't misleading news but deliberately removing information is misleading.

you can disagree but we have been patient to explain so far so any more unnecessary stirring we will take necessary action.

c

i did not deliberately remove the dates. I think that's a serious claim. Strong claims requires strong evidence, if not your credibility is zero, unfortunately. What's your prove i deliberately removed dates? Many users and myself have been posting many many news articles this way, without dates. if the dates were required, mods can simply edit it in. many articles here that are ctrl+c/ctrl+v here, whether old/new news are posted without dates. im not sure why this article is differs.

cheers.
 

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Messages
9,340
Reaction score
368
As usual some mods trigger-happy.

Want to CLARIFY something clearly in a FEEDBACK FORUM can also be considered stirring :s22:

TS, just suck it up la... unless you wanna escalate to Dr. Vijay but ofc that will require some time...

Wait.. I should accept that moderators here are trigger happy?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top