Why was I infracted

FD3S83

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
9,983
Reaction score
12
cwxzzSpl.png


My statement clearly did not state they were of low intelligence or any discrimination. If there were any, the thread itself is.

Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT
 

fox1

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2001
Messages
28,008
Reaction score
561
Maybe you should explain to mod what you meant by your statement and the context.

For example, I say "Give me a break."
For context of this thread, my statement does not mean I want to rest, it means I don't believe the justification given in the first post.


Thanks for reading my opinion.


:)
 

FD3S83

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
9,983
Reaction score
12
Maybe you should explain to mod what you meant by your statement and the context.

For example, I say "Give me a break."
For context of this thread, my statement does not mean I want to rest, it means I don't believe the justification given in the first post.


Thanks for reading my opinion.


:)
It's pointless to explain every statements.

I believe its a case of simple misunderstanding. I stand firm that i did not make any racist/discrimination remarks.

Its not the infractions I care. Its not the first time. But to say my statements are racist/discrimination is absurd.

Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top