WW1 Flying Ace
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2003
- Messages
- 34,949
- Reaction score
- 21,004
I refer to the first post in my original thread
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ucated-in-this-country.7011485/post-151728487
this was originally a standalone thread , but for some reason it was merged. Can I find out what is that reason? While my title says it is dedicated to the TS Soomp!, it is not at all related to the eventual thread it merged into. His thread is more about Singaporean sentiments in general while my thread is mainly about NS
why ah? i donāt create a lot of new threads and this is a rare development for me
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ucated-in-this-country.7011485/post-151728487
this was originally a standalone thread , but for some reason it was merged. Can I find out what is that reason? While my title says it is dedicated to the TS Soomp!, it is not at all related to the eventual thread it merged into. His thread is more about Singaporean sentiments in general while my thread is mainly about NS
why ah? i donāt create a lot of new threads and this is a rare development for me