Why was the sensible lip Lai thread removed ?

ironfreak

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2008
Messages
62,340
Reaction score
160
Mods here anyhow do their “law enforcement”

Cannot even say pump full tank

Then who dare start thread about petrol prices

Kum lan max.
 

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
35,715
Reaction score
2,761
There's so many im thread y nv close theirs :( all threads are in threads Lor... I'm truely wanna Learn from Satki mod to be 1/10 as successful as him I happy Liao Lor :(
 

BioProEng

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
54,141
Reaction score
971
There's so many im thread y nv close theirs :( all threads are in threads Lor... I'm truely wanna Learn from Satki mod to be 1/10 as successful as him I happy Liao Lor :(

1/10... Sho greedy... Got 1/100 not bad liao
 

derp2806

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
10,763
Reaction score
140
double standards mah. anything aimed at mods will be closed and/or deleted.
 

Sensible_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
18,856
Reaction score
0
There's so many im thread y nv close theirs :( all threads are in threads Lor... I'm truely wanna Learn from Satki mod to be 1/10 as successful as him I happy Liao Lor :(

I close all IM threads i see
 

appleyum

Banned
Joined
Aug 24, 2015
Messages
12,291
Reaction score
10
double standards mah. anything aimed at mods will be closed and/or deleted.

Quote first for the deleted thread below ~

:s13::s13::s13:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/sensible-lip-lai-gpgt-5716469-7.html


Insurance agent lack self esteem and security need here teh peepur to acknowledge his "achievement"

Satki Sensible korkor can you come in and teach me how to be as lich as chiu

Chiu confirm the lichest in HWZ liao can even pawn all the old pie chart 100xx

y0KLVqr.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top