kaypohchee
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 10, 2005
- Messages
- 15,493
- Reaction score
- 600
Cranthir - maybe you can enlighten me as to why you closed the thread
just when the discussion was starting to get more interesting too ....
I was trying to delete this Double Post and couldn't do so
only to discover due to Thread being Closed
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/115107604-post264.html
WHO complained about the thread - surely not the TS there bah
Pls note - I was not spamming
I was simply responding/replying to the posts under discussion .....
WOT or long posts certainly not an offence bah
Oh btw - can you pls pls help RESURRECT my Celebratory Dinner thread too as I wasn't aware that there's now a NEW Shorter Period of 3 Months (?) than the usual 6 months before expiry ..... Will really appreciate your help there
Thanks !
Also - can you also tell me
Is/are the Admin/Mods looking into my appeal at all
What's the progress (if any) so far ?
just when the discussion was starting to get more interesting too ....
I was trying to delete this Double Post and couldn't do so
only to discover due to Thread being Closed
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/115107604-post264.html
WHO complained about the thread - surely not the TS there bah
Pls note - I was not spamming
I was simply responding/replying to the posts under discussion .....
WOT or long posts certainly not an offence bah
Oh btw - can you pls pls help RESURRECT my Celebratory Dinner thread too as I wasn't aware that there's now a NEW Shorter Period of 3 Months (?) than the usual 6 months before expiry ..... Will really appreciate your help there
Thanks !
Also - can you also tell me
Is/are the Admin/Mods looking into my appeal at all
What's the progress (if any) so far ?
