wifi adapter

xiaowei09

Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Hi, i have a s4 and aft update to android 5.0.1, my wifi cannot be on or even if its on, it will off aft a while or last a day or 2. I bring it over to shop for fix and they told me is wifi card issue and quoted me 150.

I remember that computers can use wifi adapter hence, i was thinking if phone can do the same. I am a noob in this area and hope to have some advice.

Thank you in advance.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Hi, i have a s4 and aft update to android 5.0.1, my wifi cannot be on or even if its on, it will off aft a while or last a day or 2. I bring it over to shop for fix and they told me is wifi card issue and quoted me 150.

I remember that computers can use wifi adapter hence, i was thinking if phone can do the same. I am a noob in this area and hope to have some advice.

Thank you in advance.

no you can't have a wifi adapter on a phone, at least for now..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top