Wifi calling for note 7

AnTiLooP

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
6,227
Reaction score
87
Needs to be activated and supported by telco. I asked stinktel and they said they are delaying the release.

Thing is... I can see it's activated on my phone - top right WiFi and handset icon.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Needs to be activated and supported by telco. I asked stinktel and they said they are delaying the release.

Thing is... I can see it's activated on my phone - top right WiFi and handset icon.

It's already activated at back end. What I think the cso meant was it isn't an islandwide support yet. So far, only certain areas have the infrastructure to support. Anyway, airtime fare applies. Hahas.

If your note 7 has the icon, why I don't have.. :(
 

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,544
Reaction score
6,444
i enable my VOLTE on s7E which seems to be a requirement apart from that the logo on my phone top right not sure if it works i mean wifi calling
 
Last edited:

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
i enable my VOLTE on s7E which seems to be a requirement apart from that the logo on my phone top right not sure if it works i mean wifi calling

Yea for s7e, confirm it's working. I have tested it at a closed door Singtel demonstration. It's the only model working as of now, while iPhone will come in shortly..
 

tanjimmy

Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2000
Messages
403
Reaction score
33
It's already activated at back end. What I think the cso meant was it isn't an islandwide support yet. So far, only certain areas have the infrastructure to support. Anyway, airtime fare applies. Hahas.

If your note 7 has the icon, why I don't have.. :(
Holy ****. I thought is free. Since use up the airtime, i prefer voice call better.

Sent from Samsung SM-N930F using GAGT
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Holy ****. I thought is free. Since use up the airtime, i prefer voice call better.

Sent from Samsung SM-N930F using GAGT

you tell your phone that lor.

now that some of the voice traffic is shifted over to wifi, the base station load will decrease so that those not air will get better cellular performance than those hogging on the bandwidth for airtime.
 

AnTiLooP

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
6,227
Reaction score
87
It's already activated at back end. What I think the cso meant was it isn't an islandwide support yet. So far, only certain areas have the infrastructure to support. Anyway, airtime fare applies. Hahas.

If your note 7 has the icon, why I don't have.. :(

FOrgot to mention I'm using s7e 😬
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
let me just provide an update, wifi calling will work at all areas with wifi coverage instead of what i mentioned as designated areas.

paiseh for the error made..

now i'm waiting patiently for my note 7 to enable wifi calling.. :D:D
 

acme

Master Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
2,514
Reaction score
0
let me just provide an update, wifi calling will work at all areas with wifi coverage instead of what i mentioned as designated areas.

paiseh for the error made..

now i'm waiting patiently for my note 7 to enable wifi calling.. :D:D

works on iOS10, also got wifi calling but its just doesn't seems to work on my ac88u router. Shows connected to wifi calling for awhile then back to normal Singtel.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top