WIFI password problem

singaporeflyer

Senior Member
Joined
May 16, 2012
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
My Note 3 (4.4.2) ability to connect to Wi-Fi access points used to be automatic: I'd come home and my phone would pick up my Wi-Fi... same thing heading to my friend's house, just had to put the password in one time long ago and then every time after it would pick it up.

But now, it's like my phone has amnesia - it don't remember the many Wi-Fi profiles and passwords I've previously input after sometime (1 week later). So I have to re-enter Wi-Fi profile and password info to any of my usual Wi-Fi spots.

Any expert can help?

Thanks!!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top