Will kena charged for defaulting IPPT/RT affect anything?

ftft58

Member
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
kena charged 1st time for defaulting RT (cant complete on time).

1) will it affect promotions during ICT? i know some people will @@ at this question but just wanna know. I'm going for 1st ICT only early next year.

2) will civilian world get to know about it?

3) is it considered serious? like a black mark on your NS records?
 

cct75

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,436
Reaction score
0
kena charged 1st time for defaulting RT (cant complete on time).

1) will it affect promotions during ICT? i know some people will @@ at this question but just wanna know. I'm going for 1st ICT only early next year.

2) will civilian world get to know about it?

3) is it considered serious? like a black mark on your NS records?

1) will it affect promotions during ICT? i know some people will @@ at this question but just wanna know. I'm going for 1st ICT only early next year.
--> Yes. RTs = you cannot pass IPPT (most likely) --> Passing IPPT is one of the criteria for promotion if I am correct.

2) will civilian world get to know about it?
--> Nope unless you are working in Uniformed Team (Police or Civil Services) --> again, correct me if I am wrong.

3) is it considered serious? like a black mark on your NS records?
--> Depending if Promotion is your consideration during the ORNS cycles. If yes, it is not good. But not end of the world.
 

ftft58

Member
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
1) will it affect promotions during ICT? i know some people will @@ at this question but just wanna know. I'm going for 1st ICT only early next year.
--> Yes. RTs = you cannot pass IPPT (most likely) --> Passing IPPT is one of the criteria for promotion if I am correct.
actually i can pass normally. 1st time fail ippt, cos didnt exercise and train for a few months this time. :(

2) will civilian world get to know about it?
--> Nope unless you are working in Uniformed Team (Police or Civil Services) --> again, correct me if I am wrong.
what about non-uniformed govt sectors? actually more concerned about private companies, like if they do a background check, will they get to know about it?

3) is it considered serious? like a black mark on your NS records?
--> Depending if Promotion is your consideration during the ORNS cycles. If yes, it is not good. But not end of the world.
ok, cos some people make it seem like its very normal and no big deal but its a charge nonetheless.

10char10char
 

sanzhu

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
53,314
Reaction score
2,717
U will kena aim for rest of ict

Pay fine and fine and overseas ict

No priority for any freebies
 

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,511
Reaction score
15,597
if u keep defaulting and end up in DB, and if more than 7days it becomes a criminal record i think :s22:

but i dun think u are that dumb to become a repeat offender right
 

ftft58

Member
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
thanks for the replies guys.

i know kena charged no big deal to many....but its still a charge, i dun wish to have 'records' frankly speaking and dunno will it have any implications....kinda adding on to my problems...:(

as for the promotions during ict, just wanna know whether will really remain same rank throughout the 10 cycles bcos of this. im only going for 1st ict next year (already ord for more than 5 years). im not gian but lets just say sometimes i wanna be recognised for my efforts if i really work....
 

cct75

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,436
Reaction score
0
moi 1st ICT = CPL, going to 10th ICT liao = CPL

^5! I was a LCP after my NS ORD. After my 1st ICT, I got promoted to CPL. Now I already MS liao I still CPL. During my ICT days, my officer even asked me how come I bo get promoted (seeing the juniors coming in now already 3rd Sergeant) ... I looked back at him and smile ... coz I bo pass my IPPT I guess? :)

thanks for the replies guys.

i know kena charged no big deal to many....but its still a charge, i dun wish to have 'records' frankly speaking and dunno will it have any implications....kinda adding on to my problems...:(

as for the promotions during ict, just wanna know whether will really remain same rank throughout the 10 cycles bcos of this. im only going for 1st ict next year (already ord for more than 5 years). im not gian but lets just say sometimes i wanna be recognised for my efforts if i really work....

I was charged once for "purposely" defaulting IPPT. It was during the SAF100 days when then I received the SAF100, I chucked it aside and totally forgot about it. Come 2nd year, I thought I ignored the SAF100 for IPPT but nothing happened so I tried again to siam. Still good ... then 3rd year, the SAF100 was not simply IPPT, it was a straight RT so I know dun play play liao and I was prepared to do the RTs. Then come a "CPMB Letter of Invitation" (aka summon letter) to "la-kopi". I attended and admit it was my fault and agreed from then onwards do my due diligence to attempt IPPT/RT/IPT every year. I was pretty lucky that I did not get any summon in the end though just went through the RTs.

For you, I supposed you would be recognised under the 9K NS Men Rewards Recognistion? Not sure would you be able to meet all the 3 milestones criteria.

For me and older NS Men who had already ORNSed, we were not "recognised" and got none of the 9K but only a $300 though better than nothing.
 

ftft58

Member
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
For you, I supposed you would be recognised under the 9K NS Men Rewards Recognistion? Not sure would you be able to meet all the 3 milestones criteria.

mine is 6K only cos implemented after i ORD.

anyone knows if kena charged before for defaulting ippt/rt wont be able to get the payout?
 

ftft58

Member
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
sianz....btw i havent answered for charge. if i have convincing explanations, is there a chance there's just a reprimand no fine and no 'records'?
 

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
15,352
Reaction score
2
these are not CRIMINAL records.

loads of ppl get charged for it and survived -.-

you think we are a military ruled country is it -.-

Pte Coy quite alot of times dont even care about what you do in NS.

Why are you so concerned about this?

there are many other problems to worry about rather then this -.-
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top