
Me just get a red line saying you have defaulted in RT. Guess next is to wait for letter![]()
i am getting one soon too.
no time to finish off and all weekday slots at Maju taken up in June when i try to book in May -.-
dafug -.-
and with my on-going house renovations suan le.
Lai Bah Please charge me![]()
haha any idea how long the letter with reach ?
My experience was bo fine for my "only" one time "offend".
Good luck bros![]()

Yeah good luck to us who is getting charged soon![]()
Maybe wun get charged lar ... just go CMPB admit your faults say you will duly follow-up for subsequent IPPT/IPT/RTs and will not miss any bla bla bla .... which was what I told the NS Men Discipline Officer and I got off without any fine![]()
Maybe wun get charged lar ... just go CMPB admit your faults say you will duly follow-up for subsequent IPPT/IPT/RTs and will not miss any bla bla bla .... which was what I told the NS Men Discipline Officer and I got off without any fine![]()
how long you are given to complete the RT after reporting to CMPB?
hopefully loh i follow for so many years le.

what if i cannot clear rt sessions 3 months before window, what will happen to me? my window just closes and i have not attempt IPPT.
what if i cannot clear rt sessions 3 months before window, what will happen to me? my window just closes and i have not attempt IPPT.