Will my friend get released from his contract?

Oneytdh

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
My friend signed on to the navy, but he was caught teaching tuition to others. Will he get fired?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
My friend. I'm not sure, but I think one of his superiors stumbled upon him teaching at the void deck.

Why don’t you take care about yourself first rather than care about what will happen to your friend?

Even if he kena released from his contract, what can you do?
 

Clopixol

Banned
Joined
Jun 7, 2018
Messages
1,981
Reaction score
0
caught teaching tuition at void deck??

Got proof is moon-lighting??? can not be helping neighbour meh? Voluntary help got problem meh?
 

TheOne

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,968
Reaction score
11
Getting caught moonlighting giving tuition at void deck has gotta be the funniest story I've heard in a long while. Anyway, if you go with an angle of family financial hardship, I guess the powers that be will take a lenient stance towards this.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top