Will Storage

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya lor. LLST. some people also don't care.
That is ok I use my own curse he continue his life assume never get affected. Btw he not that faith so quite superstitious one haha weak point must exploit. Best is dun kena him but his family around him make him suffer. See between monies and his own family which choice he choose.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is ok I use my own curse he continue his life assume never get affected. Btw he not that faith so quite superstitious one haha weak point must exploit. Best is dun kena him but his family around him make him suffer. See between monies and his own family which choice he choose.
Anyway u do u lor. if he not affected you also suck thumb

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway u do u lor. if he not affected you also suck thumb
I plan to curse like prayers everyday time up need to do. It will be my daily ritual when I retire got something to occupy my time. That is assume the scenario of first son get largest or all the share happen to me. I am prepared for that.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I plan to curse like prayers everyday time up need to do. It will be my daily ritual when I retire got something to occupy my time. That is assume the scenario of first son get largest or all the share happen to me. I am prepared for that.
ya if he not affected u also suck thumb.

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya if he not affected u also suck thumb.
It is ok as said it will become a ritual everyday do so also occupy my time. Now retirement I have something to do and that is to curse ppl. Curse don't work ok but at least I got something to do. Variation in curse would be hit his family members don't hit him. Make the family members don't die but disabled so he super busy, or make them all kena diarrohea etc so many to curse and so busy. Why would I suck thumb when I have something to do. I shall draw up a plan next. I must be prepared if it comes.

luvpraline

Reaction score
Erm, if our will states that all assets goes to so- and- so, is it still necessary to nominate beneficiaries for insurance policies? Some people have tons of policies.. that's a lot of paperwork to file?

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erm, if our will states that all assets goes to so- and- so, is it still necessary to nominate beneficiaries for insurance policies? Some people have tons of policies.. that's a lot of paperwork to file?
Yes.

luvpraline

Reaction score
Thank you both! Just to clarify that in this scenario I'm asking about, the person has a will with a general blanket statement stating division of all assets based on % to person A, B, C.. and this was done at a law firm. But the person also has quite a few policies bought more than 10 years ago and does not recall if there were any nominations made before (unlikely that the insurance agent would ask her to fill in nomination form when it hadn't occurred to her then?)

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you both! Just to clarify that in this scenario I'm asking about, the person has a will with a general blanket statement stating division of all assets based on % to person A, B, C.. and this was done at a law firm. But the person also has quite a few policies bought more than 10 years ago and does not recall if there were any nominations made before (unlikely that the insurance agent would ask her to fill in nomination form when it hadn't occurred to her then?)
You should seek lawyer advice and not some random person in a public forum

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.