Win10 Oct updates spoil your Intel overclocking?

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
20,372
Reaction score
10,226
My R5E + 5960X from cold boot will hang at post screen show overclock error. I F1 inside all settings reset, saved overclock profile not loading. I had to manually set, saved profiles. I thought i solved it, but same **** happen every day now. :eek:

I search internet seems also affect Broadwell series Intel cpu.

AMD Ryzen got affected?
 

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
10,996
Reaction score
252
using ryzen here. no issue at all but infact performance has being improve
 

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
20,372
Reaction score
10,226
changed cmos battery, ok now. very super coincidental!

sorry about fake news. :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top